春泥

如果人是一棵树,

If we were a tree,

那么逝去的亲人就是土壤中的养分。

then our departed loved ones are the nutrients in the soil.

我渴望再次看到你,但我知道再也无法。

I long to see you again, I know forever I cannot.



感谢我们的根系曾彼此交织,

Grateful that our roots ever intertwined,

而你,永远改变了我的生长模式。

and that you forever altered my patterns of growth.

纵使不能再相见,

Though we may not meet again,

你仍是我所在的森林,未曾枯萎凋零的原因,

you are still the reason I am part of this forest, never withered or fallen.

尽管如此,你仍然滋润着我的生长。

You are still an eternal component of my growth.



有一天,我也会枯萎并归还给土地,

One day too, I will wither and return to the earth,

但我相信,在未来的春天,

but I believe that in one fine spring,

我们将再次相遇,共同在天空中绽放。

we will bloom again together in the sky.



期待与你相遇。

Till we meet again.


👵💗🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

五年的马拉松

活着就好,活着很好。

二十六夜